Now that 2017 is coming to a close, it’s time to look back on and evaluate the year, and we can conclude that it was a truly exhausting but also creative year.
We wish to thank all our customers and colleagues who have supported us and continue to support us all the way. We, on our part, promise to provide more innovative services and continuous synergy in every development effort.
#Highlights Glossima & Wehrheim 2017
Two new German translators join our German department.
Launch of new services for export companies (DTP, CONTENT and CONSULTING)
Contract with digital marketing consultant in London
Hiring of more French translators for our French department!
- Upgrading of translation hardware
- Glossima & Wehrheim joins the army… new collaboration with the US Army
- Glossima & Wehrheim becomes a member of the European Language Industry Association (ELIA).
- Expansion of collaboration with translation companies/colleagues in Russia, Croatia, Italy, Estonia, the Czech Republic and Lithuania
- Certification for international quality standard ISO 17100 (replacing EN 15038)
Expansion of collaboration in Portugal and Spain. Gracias colegas!
New freelance translators in Turkish, Arabic and Hebrew
- Another Project Manager joins Glossima & Wehrheim
- Tender bid result: Success! Conclusion of contracts for projects for the Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union (renewal of 20-year collaboration)
- Purchase of new translation software
- Creation and staffing of R&D section
- ΝATO – here we come! Entry onto database of potential suppliers of NATO
- Another 5 new translators join the team for translations into Greek!
- Tender bid result: Success! Conclusion of contracts for projects for the European Court (renewal of 10-year collaboration)
- Expansion of collaboration with Serbia and Albania
- Conclusion of contracts with new Russian and Ukrainian translators
- Call to action, conclusion of collaboration with 60 new free-lance translators, interpreters, copywriters and subtitlers in the Greek language
- Creation of a new website(to be unveiled in early 2018)