Highly qualified professionals at your service
By choosing Glossima & Wehrheim you gain access to a global network of 200 qualified translation professionals from over 10 countries. No matter how big or small your project may be, you will benefit from a team of professionals possessing creativity, critical thinking, cultivation and in-depth knowledge, not only of their working languages but also of the fields they specialise in.
Glossima & Wehrheim’s in-house staff includes translators, proofreaders and editors working in their native English, German, French and, of course, Greek. In order to cover other European or less used languages, we have recruited qualified professionals with many years of experience. Our interaction with professionals in the fields of translation, interpreting and lexicography from different countries and cultures (and from different social, religious and professional backgrounds) is what boosts and strengthens our team.
This is precisely where Glossima & Wehrheim’s cultural and professional wealth lies. We have managed to build a solid and successful team of associates across the globe, which consists of:
- experienced administrative staff, which undertakes to manage and process your project within the deadline you have requested, and selects the most suitable associates
- a quality assurance manager who monitors every stage of operations in order to ensure that the end result meets even the strictest quality criteria
- a secretarial assistant, who is there to ‘listen’ and ‘talk’ to you about any issue that may concern you at every stage of the process
- the financial coordinator, who is there to ensure the safety and accuracy of your transactions
- the confidentiality and professional liability manager
- the head of the Interpreting Department
- the head of the Multilingual Projects Department and the heads of the Greek, German, French and English Departments, who facilitates the distribution and assignment of projects
- the head of translation memories and terminology, so that we can use the experience and wealth we have accumulated to the benefit of our customers
- a team of experts (terminology consultants, external collaborators) for every discipline and/or language pair
- an experienced and close-knit team of translators, proofreaders and editors with strong academic backgrounds and master/doctoral degrees
The majority of Glossima & Wehrheim’s associates are members of the Panhellenic Association of Translators, and every year the company takes part in the proceedings of the European Union of Associations of Translation Companies (EUATC).