Original content

Content, content, content! Why does “original content” have to be so original?


A communication strategy with “original content” via the Internet is a business decision and an investment. Like any investment, it can be very profitable for the business. Let’s get to know it here and decide: “original content” or not?

What is “content”

Content for use on the Internet is any kind of high-value and useful information, text or idea presented in a way that stimulates specific emotions and/or creates identification and engagement with the audience (engagement). Placed in “real or second” time (live or asynchronously), content can consist of text, images, videos, presentations or a combination of these. When used for marketing purposes, it is essential that it contains the company’s brand and, in any case, a call to action for the audience.

Content… for penalties and rewards

Specialist analysts and developers of Internet Marketing applications (see. and https://blog.kissmetrics.com) note: Rewards for the business are provided only by original content. The reward is understood to be good search engine optimization (SEO) results on the Internet, “positive traffic” to our website or blog and, ultimately, an increase in sales. This is because search engines do not sit back and do nothing.

Instead, they evaluate everything and, above all, content. For example, google penalizes websites whose content is the product of copying or, on the contrary, rewards websites that present original content with high scores. So, original content not only helps “organically” in the dynamics of the interaction between visitors and the business, but also raises the website in search rankings!

So what makes our communication content “awesome” 9 ways for content that offers rewards.

1-Promotional and interesting text

Original content, for example of a website, is not only text that has appropriate wording and language for the target audience. Original content must contain interesting ideas and prompts!

Unfortunately, most businesses don’t fully understand the use of content and make decisions based on, where else, … budget.

Here are some common instances of poor content acquisition practices:

– “Finding lots, lots, of content ourselves, copying it and changing the syntax” (and lights…); – “Ordering it from outsourced partners but it has to be cheap, very cheap”; – “Pulling articles off the internet and buying the rights”.

Remember the rules!

-What you give, you get -Laconizing is philosophizing

These two rules will save you from pitfalls and save you money.

2-Powerful titles for two reasons

80% of the audience will only read the titles! – strong titles are likely to prompt the remaining 20% to discover the entire content.

3-Give “traffic” or, alternatively, ask for action!

You will not, of course, tell your audience what to do! Respecting our audience is an obligation. But you can suggest solutions. However, to expertly formulate them requires a technique that only skilled professionals can achieve.

4-Provide immediate answers.

Users search the Internet for answers. That is why they visit it. And, in fact, they seek an answer directly, now!

So structure content in a way that provides quick and concise answers, knowledge and information.

5-Accurate source information

Watch out for inaccuracies. Statistical data, historical and other information should be checked and obtained from authoritative sources.

Remember! Accuracy builds trust and builds an ever-growing audience for each of our subsequent publications.

Tips for accurate content: – Think about who you are targeting and write only for them; – Evaluate your sources! are they trustworthy; – The more sources the more credibility; – Help search engines: add links to your sources!

Google will definitely reward you.

6 – Original content for a loyal audience.

To gain the trust of your target audience you need to create an interesting content with text that captivates and evokes a sense of identification…